Friday, September 26, 2008

[Post 120] When The End Comes

What is life?
What is the meaning of life?
Does it have a purpose?

Tomorrow.. what is tomorrow?
Will tomorrow come?
What will happen if tomorrow come?

Life is so frigile... it comes and it goes... Just like the wind...
and how bout tomorrow?
How certain are we that tomorrow will ever come?

Its been four days since I've started work in NGC (in Plaza Sentral)
Had so much fun there since the time I got there.. learned so much.. and more are yet to come..
and just in that four days.. so much had happened..
there is the joy of me getting a first job.. meeting new people.. learning new things..
there is also the sorrow that I've felt losing someone dear..

**to y'all readers out there.. in my last post I mention my buddy Zhanwei's dad was not doing good... Yea.. His dad pass away yesterday morning
(24/09/08--6.15am)**

I've never felt that hurt before... I don't exactly know how to why do I feel that way... He's not my dad, but I somehow just felt the pain in losing someone dear, especially that sudden.
It was only on Saturday ZW asked me out for brunch and mention that his dad went to the hospital to confirm the diagnos of denggue.

I've got nothing much to say, this post is a special tribute to Uncle See (ZW's dad)!!


and as usual, I still have my humorous side:
Here to enlighten y'all 'bout myself.
For the past four days, I've been going to the office to "work". Actually not. I didn't consider that work, 'cause I've only been online, chatting, facebook-ing, elven blood-ing, mob war-ing, and surfing the net.
Okay, I did learn about Unix, Linux, shell, server, remote, installation of CentOS, and databases.
Thanks to my good leader/colleague, Wee
(they call him Wee so that's what I'll call him) for teaching me and guiding me.
Today (Thursday, 25/09/08), another colleague of mind, Allen. He asked:
"Hey, Joshua, tomorrow (which is today) you want to follow me to the site (the client's place) or not?"
I was like heck why not, I've been dying to get off my seat in the office and get my hands
"dirty".
So I said:
"Yea, sure!!"

and this was what he said:
"Okie..."
*a short pause*
"Haha.. want to show you how I get scolding... all you need to do is just stand there..."

*My other colleague, Shawnae, was like.. Aiyo!! Allen!! why you teaching him wrong stuff..*
But anywhoo.. I think it'll be fun..!!

P.S -- Will keep y'all posted on what will happpen haha!!

0 comments: