Sunday, September 21, 2008

[Post 118] Crazy Little Thing Called Love

love
• noun 1 an intense feeling of deep affection. 2 a deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone. 3 a great interest and pleasure in something. 4 a person or thing that one loves. 5 (in tennis, squash, etc.) a score of zero. apparently from the phrase play for love (i.e. the love of the game, not for money).

• verb 1 feel love for. 2 like very much. 3 loving showing love or great care.



Totally Cool!! If you guys out there missed this, you've gotta catch them in November in KLPac!
Here's the link to their site:
Tomorrow (22/09/08) will be officially my first day of work!! Wow!!
I know... I'm so gonna do my best in proving myself that I can improve.
So much stuff is going through my head right now.. like..
"Man.. what will I do with my first pay.. what shall I get myself 1st"
or
"Should I start paying back my loan now"
or
"Will I find the lady of my life?"
or...
So much to think.. and all I need to do now is.. just shut my eyes.. shut my brain.. and sleep..
I mean.. not shut my brain or not I'll just die before working..

Alright... do pray for me!! haha.. and whee!!

0 comments: