Sunday, September 7, 2008

[Post 114] STRESS

STRESS-nya!!
Can play no more.. "Ketiak" (APIIT)
Totally sucks la.. Probably I haven't got to know anyone cool yet..
aihz..

Gotta travel 3hours from Subang to TPM (Technology Park Malaysia) by public transport!
I've gotta be crazy..
Why not stay there?
Itz freaking expensive..

Why not drive there? Its only around 20-45min right?
Well, soon it'll be, soon...

Why so stress?
I don't know.. since the moment I stepped into APIIT for my orientation, already felt the stress level hitting warning level.

How was orientation?
One word... SUCKS!!

well, that almost conclude 1st day in APIIT or let me change the term..
its UCTI (Asia Pasific University College of Technology & Innovation)
its different from APIIT, APIIT is just an Insitute while UCTI is an University College..
which many people misunderstand.. and.. worst of all..
this two places or I'll say two things.. are actually at the same place..
they provide different courses though..

DANG!... and Ian made me so paranoid thinking that I've went to the wrong uni..

0 comments: