Monday, September 22, 2008

[Post 119] Something New

Wow!! First day of work was totally cool.. people at my work place are so friendly and pro!!
Man.. I just cant wait 'till I get more work!!
and today is such a wonderful day.. 

I've been saying this to so many people.. and I guess if I ever slack they'll start nagging me..
like I said.. through out of the whole process since my withdrawal from APIIT.. I've started to depend God more and more.. and God has been guiding me each and every step and opening new unknown paths for me.. which is totally cool!!

I didn't do really well in my interview, and that time I wrote on the application the expectation for my pay.
Since I don't have neither the knowledge nor experience in working, the interviewer said to be giving me lesser, which is still fine with me 'cause I'm still getting as much as I should get.
Today, he came up to me and said.. "Joshua, we have revised your pay..."
I was like (in my thoughts)
"owh man, my pay's gonna drop?!"
and the interviewer said "We'll be giving you like you've written on you application."

WOW!! Yeah, totally!! That's what I'm talking about man!!
Yep yep!! t'was my day!!
and now lemme introduce to y'all someone new.. and totally totally totally cool!!

Robert Muraine



He's like one of the coolest popper I've ever seen, apart from Nam Hyun Joon!
This guy here.. have his own style of popping bring it to a whole new level!!
Awesome man!!

Alright be I leave.. Just wanna do a shout out to two person!!
To Christine Wong!! Happee Burfdey Girl!! 
and to my pal
Zhan Wei!! Don't worry yo!! God said He'll not leave nor forsake us.. keep the faith brother!!
**just to let y'all know.. zw's dad was diagnose with denggi.. and now he's in SJMC and it was just know I've gotta know he's dad's brain wasn't functioning properly and his internal organs ain't doing so good..**
So Y'all out there who're reading this.. please do pray for Uncle See.. and that God's glory will be reveal!!

0 comments: