Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Need Help

Hey everyone out there!!
I'm currently planning on a video clip and I need every help/resources I can get and...
I'd like to include as many people as possible.

The title of the video is not confirmed yet but its definitely going to be some massive.
Alright, here goes...
I don't really know how many people or who are out there viewing this blog of mine, but here's what I know you can to help me in making this video happen.

I need as many inputs of questions you can possibly think of.
When I say any questions, I mean any questions.
Although not all the questions will be included, I'll include as many as I can.
You can drop your questions in my comment list on this post or to anywhere you can possibly find me.

And yes! Credits will be given but if you wanna stay anonymous, it still cool.

Notes: Question can be personal, weird, funny, out of this world, serious or anything.

1 comments:

Allison said...

My question is :

1. Why do guys prefer games and girls prefer shopping? As in why? Is it in their gene or something?

2. Do you think it'll be good or bad to invent a teleporter?

3. When you first look at a girl, where is the first place you look at?

4. When you first look at a guy, where is the first place you look at?

hehe.. hope the questions help :)