Sunday, March 8, 2009

[148] Two Days

Just two days and so much have already happened.

Before I said anything, I want to make a shout out to Quest Crew!
Yeah~ Congratulations Quest Crew for winning ABDC [America's Best Dance Crew] Season 3
[If they ever somehow stumble into my blog]

I wonder does any know about ABDC around here?
Its so weird when everyone starts asking you what ABDC is.
Anyway, like I said.. So much happened.
Went out with my colleagues for dinner and movie in 1U for the first time on Friday.
Wow.. had weird meal, weird movie, but a great time.
Went to this place called Delicious for dinner. 
[My colleague kept calling this place Ms. Read, 'cause its right beside the shop]

Here you go, my lovely Strawberry shake:
I'll show y'all what really made me sick that night. Yucky Mushroom something Speghetti.
I've finally decided to always stick with classical speghetti.
Here's one of the weirdest food that one of my colleague had. The Crab something Speghetti and of everything I saw on the plate was a tiny lil bit of crab meat there, the rest are veges. Man!! 
*I think his might taste nicer then mine*
Here's my other colleague's Salmon!! Really yummy!! Kindda regretting that crap I had.
After that was movie time. Went for "Watchmen", sure is 1 of the weirdest movie I've ever watch. Apart from JackAss. Movie's too long and too much stuff in it. Romance, violence, action gore, mystery.. you name it you got it man.

Today celebrated my sister's birthday. Its actually on Monday. Too bad 'cause my dad will be at his factory on that day.

Happee Burpfdey girl!!
Well, this kindda sums up my two days. I've talked to this uncle who's a second hand car dealer. Everybody's laugh about me getting cheap runnable car. How impossible can it be. Been there seen it sat in it. Beat that you people. I'm gonna prove y'all that not all cheap cars are bad!
Hah!

1 comments:

TikTsin said...

ugh Delicious. me no like their food :/