Saturday, March 14, 2009

[149] Falling in Love

Second last post before the new title head's coming out.
Still haven't had a clue what to put after my (numbered) 150th post.

Really makes me doubt now, whether why ever did I enter IT field.
Is it the money? (maybe)

The lifestyle? (with the money maybe)
Or the hectic workload? (hm.. not really)
Or.....
I have no idea.

I'm starting to love sounds. Even the noisy streets of honking and foul language or the sound of server rooms or just simply quietness, there's always a sound or a beat in it.
There's always a groove in my mind that's play.
I wonder,
Why didn't I enter media instead
Anywoo, it ain't too late.

A Big Guy with a small cam...
Or a Small Guy with big cam...
Love loud...
or soft...
It has spark such a interest in me, that I'm feeling all the love around.
Yeah baby!!
Here I come...

0 comments: