Monday, March 16, 2009

[150] End of The Road

Well, here we are.
My 150th (numbered) post. What am I gonna do next?
This has been the question running in my circuits for the past two weeks and am still wonder what would it be.

Anywhoo, regardless of whats coming down here on OrangeJuice, I'm so pumping up this whole page. For the meantime lets just hope the next time you drop by it'll be kokokgai.com or something [I hope].

I've been so caught up in bboying but there's a problem. I'm watching too much and doing to little.
[Man, should have known it earlier]
I've been watching Redbull BC One and still can't get enough of it. For your information, winner of SuperCrew's RonnieBoy one of the few Honoured Winner of Redbull BC One.

"RedbullBCOne, started in the year 2004 in Biel, Switzerland (2004), the battle moved toBerlin, Germany (2005) and Sao Paulo, Brazil (2006). The 2007 Red Bull BC One Battle took place in Johannesburg, South Africa on September 22nd.
Last year, the foremost one-on-one B-Boying contest in the world, the Red Bull BC One went to France!!! In November 2008, the best B-Boys of the world battled it out in the heart of Paris!.
Where is it gonna be this year?" 
[Quoted from Redbull BC One's Website]
I hope they'll drop by Malaysia.

Yeps, this'll end my last post.
I'm not dying from terminal illness or something. I wanna do some changes and it'll take some time.

0 comments: