Thursday, March 12, 2009

[148] Almost There

Two more post and I'll be reaching my 150th post.

I guess I've posted more than 150, right?

Anywoo, I've decided to take some time to learn Photoshop.
Gotta start working towards my dream baby.
I saw someone's MSN's PM which goes like this:
"Our future depends on our dreams..."
and it goes on
"...So sleep more"

Gonna start designing my blog, and get my hands on my trademark.
Yeah baby!! Kokokgai™
*drooling*
Totally, I'm gonna start copyrighting it. Kokokgai@EverythingDotCom©

'cause today I saw something my eyes almost pop out.

kokokaina! kokokaina?!!
WHAT?
C'mon it sounds weirds. That's just wack man!

[Update]:
I've not shaved for 2weeks now..
haha~
Bunch of hair growing out?
Yea right.. nothing much but tiny "grass".
But soon soon!!

0 comments: