Wednesday, February 11, 2009

[142] Tuesdays to Wednesdays

Man, its great to be back here!
Great News!!
Yeah.. Just like you thought! I've finally got the phone that I wanted! THANK YOU GOD!!

The money earned and saved and still having extras!!
[If you'd like to know which phone I get hehehe IM me on msn]

I'm also praying to get the 1% interest rate for my PTPTN loan payment. *fingers cross*
I'm also so inspired by my mom's teacher who led her to know God and have been so good to me and my family!
I've gotta start stepping up otherwise I'll be left behind others in this race of time.

By the way, I've promise to promote someone's rhythm of life.
I'm still looking for my rhythm though.
Anyway, I've gotta split. I'm still having my swallon throat.
[For those who don't know,  I was sick last Thursday and yea.. I've gotta eat antibiotics for that]

Alright, I'm starting the dance groove in church and its starting this Saturday.
Those who like to be part of tha' groove just come this Saturday.
I'm no master but I do have a passion!! Those who already know how'ta dance, dude you've gotta teach us!!

0 comments: