Wednesday, February 25, 2009

[145] A Thousand Miles To Go

Its 1.16am, kindda late and yet I just suddenly felt the urge to make this post. A quick long 1.

Here goes:
I kindda find myself so blessed to have such good colleagues (team members) who're so caring, and humble with eagerness to learn and a teachable heart.
I drove my colleagues car yesterday [24/02] to site and for the past two day I've been constantly reminding myself not to bang her car. Although my other colleagues were only jokingly saying those stuff, I was still afraid.

Honestly, I've never prayed so much in my life. [Compared to Revo'07]
Since the time, I reach office till the time I got into the car to the time I left the car park... even while I was driving towards KL.

I totally missed two turnings and ended up in Sri Petaling [damn.. crappiest place in KL]
Still praying... finally I reach the site after a couple more wrong turnings. Which I gave thanks for reaching there in 1 piece and spotless!! 

Went to up the office still praying 'cause I have absolutely no solution for the problem.
Took me an hour to do the testing.. and ended up no problem at all [crap wasted my time]
Still I gave thanks, and left while praying for journey back to office.

Great, I was so proud at myself for being such a cautious driver until......
Some pretty chinese lady who don't know how to drive, hit my car!!
I freaked out and while I never honk more then 5 times in my life, honked her for a minute or two.
And yeah... I scratched her car. Feeling so guilty, I said to myself to tell her about it.. although i wasn't obvious and serious at all, I felt it was my responsibility to do so.

Now here's why I said I'm so blessed to have my colleagues.
Instead of going balistic about it.. this is the 1st time I see a lady handling these things with ease.. she said it wasn't a big deal, so no fuss over it.
But I was so guilty, I insisted to do something for us.. and in the end she allowed me to treat her  meal.


Well... there goes my part of my 5th month's pay gahaha!!
By the way here's an update on me:
Totally!! I've got my new handphone for like two weeks now so proud.. earning my own money and saving up myself..Thank You God for the job!! gahaha

0 comments: