Saturday, February 28, 2009

[146] Wonders of Imagination

Ah-hah!! I'm finally one of the cool bloggers in town hahaha~
Not famous yet... but soon [I think]

Yeah Bei-Beh!! Since the day I got my hands on my 5megapixels phone, I'm sooooo in love with it.
Not to mention cracked GPS, games, videos in "widescreen" format [man.. c'mon, I ain't kidding], radio, mp3-s and sooo much more..
How cool can that be?

Anyway, with such chun-ti-fied camera on hand there's bound to be some really random shots and great stories to tell. Here's some of 'em.
When ya got LFD [Lazy Friday Disease] here's some stuff you can do.
1. Take picture of your really cool "msn buddy" webcam.
2.Take "nowyouseenowyoudon't" pictures of your Claypot "Rat Noodles" [Lou Shee Fan] you had for lunch. 
3. Take a picture of your newly restringed guitar which looked so shiny [had lousy lighting or probably lousy cameraman haha~]
It'll take me ages just to figure out how to take really chun pictures. Of coz, it can't beat a DSLR. 
It's a phone for pete's sake!
Tonight is a wonderful night.

0 comments: