Monday, February 16, 2009

[143] Blind and Deaf

Its been sometime now that I've been on a cruise to nowhere. Don't even know where I'm heading to, or where I'd like to end up yet I'm still looking for a sign or something to know that the road I'm going down is the right path to take.

So many junctions to face. Its so hard to sometimes slow things down or to even speed things up.
Sometimes you're so stucked at the crossroad and each path that lies ahead of you seems so pleasent.


There's times like these that you're so moving so blindly and couldn't even hear a faint voice of guidance.
What should I do? 
When should I start?
Who should I talk to?
Why?
How will I be able to do it?


Even the simplest questions can be made so complicated. After all the questioning, I've found the sooting smell" that was able ease my doubtfulness messing my mind.

Psalm 40 [Click on the link]

0 comments: