Saturday, June 21, 2008

[Post 104] Untitled

Quotes of the day:

"The best things in life are seen in dreams"

"The happiest of people don't necessary have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way"

"Don't ever frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile!"

"A friend is someone that will come and bail you outa jail but a best friend is someone that will be sitting right next to you saying that was freakin awesome!"

"Life isn't measured by the breaths you take but by the things that take your breath away"

"Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know that they are always there."

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved who I'm not."

These are all famous quotes and some from famous people..
and famous or not.. I have my quote of the day:

When life comes around and bite you...
.
.
.

BITE IT BACK!! For you are in control of life but not life over you!!

0 comments: