Sunday, June 15, 2008

[Post 103] Why do you think God put you on this earth for?

Quote of the day:
He put me on earth to have fellowship and intimacy with Him, and I'm gonna spend as much time as I could to possibly spend to get to know him, everyday. I don't wanna waste any time , I've wasted enough time. Its just, that's what I'm put on earth to do, be intimate with God and to get to know him as much as I can here, let him fill me with the spirit and that He can do the work by bringing people into the kingdom.
(Quote from Brian Welch being interviewed)

-edited-
Its 11.40pm now.. Argh!! I don't know what am I feeling right now..
Pissed? or Peace?
Although I went to church today, I kindda missed the whole service due to editing the Sunday School Parent's day video clip.

After coming back home, I had a big fight/arguement with me mom, over me brother..
*how dumb can it be.. stupid brother dowanna bath.. and all I said to me bro. was.. go bath, you stink*
*well, he does stink when he sweats, normal for a unhealthy diet guy*


Anywoo, that wasn't the actual thing. My parents just got into an arguement just now.. over doing something.. dad's business stuff..
Dad's a smart freak.. admire his brains.. even Superman is much stupider compared to my dad's brains..
But because of his brains.. me dad is a darn keras kepala guy..
and me mom.. has always been cleaning up after my mom's mess.. well, it really takes lots of patients cleaning after my dad.. itz horrible.. I know..

Probably that's what ticked the arguement off..

I was already quite bengang with me mom already.. now lagi my parents argue.. so I was damn piss..
Wanted to scream my lungs out, but somehow did remember what Pastor Sandra said..
Forgiveness is very important in a relationship.. doesn't matters what relationship..

*to cut the story short*
Prayed for them.. wrote a note.. slide it under the door.. Scream "Shaddap!".. walked out of the house for a walk.. prayed while walking.. Came back.. everything was quiet down..
and now.. me typing this post..


Ps. For those out there who're reading this tiny long post of me..

Do pray for me.. Currently having real bad family relationship especially our financial status..
we're running out of money.. and if my dad's business tak jadi.. I think we're sleeping in the stress real soon..

0 comments: