Thursday, June 12, 2008

[Post 101] A New Start

Quote of the day: I've got Planetshakers' All for love!!

I was bathing today, and a thought came on me.. But..
.
.
.

I can't remember what was it, but at that time I thought it was the coolest thing I'm gonna post on me bloggy. Alas, I can't remeber what was it.

I'm currently working on a video for the sunday school's Parents Day Vid. Clip.
Oya, hey this is not a joke.. I think I remember what I wanted to post..
Yeah.. I SAID THINK..
.
.
.

Wait, I can't remember whether this was it.. but was somthing like this.. the difference between video production and a video recording.. I was kindda pissed when they said so many canggih stuff before making the video.. about how they want it to be like 10mins long!!

BUT HELL!! What the Crap did they gave me!!
A FREAKING piece of 5mins of RAW unprofessional recording of kids saying..
"Daddy, Mommy, I love you.." (with the "dude you woke me up frm me nap you idiot")
*raw as in raw salmon raw but raw salmon taste better this is like.. raw pork..or raw beef..*
*and the want to chung the whole rawness down your throat*


This was so how I felt man:

*Heck Yeh.. again!!*

Well, I tried talking with a lil experience saying..
"Aunty youre asking for the impossible.. we took 2 weeks of recording (of coz not 2 full weeks la) and another whole week of editing to make a 5-8mins video clip"
"You gave me a 5mins recording asking me to make a 10mins video production?!!"
"After cutting the blur faces and reshots the whole thing is less than 3 mins"

AND ALL THEY SAID WAS..
1st: Use what we have.. (what the hell?)
2nd: After ton's of conceptual explainations.. this was their answers..
"er.. Joshua.. you have lots of great ideas but that was not what we thought.."

3rd:
She said: "Lets re-shoot it again"
I asked: "Alright, when?"
She said: "On Sunday, before the video show."
I was like: "Serious? Do we have the time? I mean do I have the time? Can I make it?"
She said: "Yeah, I think you can."
*After 5mins of hasistating.. the conclusion..*
She said: "Alright, lets get some of the kids to come on Sat. and we'll shoot it"
I said: "*reluctantly* A.l.r.i.g.h.t.."

Well.. It's too long I think.. I shall gambateh to finsh this vid PRODUCTION and leave them speechless in the presence of God!!


P.s Btw.. i find this fanscinating.. since people try post1 n count on im trying some redundant numbers and count on from there.. wish me the best!! haha

0 comments: