Tuesday, October 28, 2008

[Post 125] Hip Hop Baby

Learning's a never ending process that one will have-ta go through everyday.

[quoted by Oh-Great-Sensei-Kokokgai]

Its been exactly 14days since I last posted something. Here's a lil update about mua. [just a lil]
1. Loving my hapy facebook moments.
2. Just realised KL and its people are kindda ulu
Here's an elaboration why. If you walk down KL Sentral to the Monorail station, there you'll see the dumbest people you'll ever meet (okie I've exaggerated), but hey I'm serious.
There's this pedestrian crossing where you've gotta press this button and the green light for pedestrian will light up. Well, down there out of almost 20-30people only 1 will press the button.
People there are so lazy to even press the button and risk their lives everybody crossing that busy road. And here's a concern, how bout those blind. You know KL Sentral have tons of these people.

I saw this blind guy one day after work, he was standing there for almost 1/2 hour just to cross that road. Finally this kind guy, pressed the button. Yet this dumb button is not much of a big help either. It turns red so quick. Aihz.. what ever happened to KL is just a couple of years.

Sorry, I've gotta voice my frustration. Never know some DBKL guys might just bumpped into my tiny lil orange bloggy.
3. Like my title.. Hip Hop Baby!! The fire for illusion of dance burning up in me.
And like I've mention before, I'd post stuff on dance eh kekek...
Here ya go.. something that I've never able to master for soooo long haha..



And I'll end with some words of wisdom.
Happy Facebooking!!
[Quoted by Oh-Great-Sensei-Kokokgai]

0 comments: