Friday, January 30, 2009

[141] Another day

Counting down...2more days and its the 2nd month of 2009!
Wow!! Can't wait till end of the year.
I've a question. I wonder whether is anybody reading these?

Anyway, since I've decided not to put a tracker, I'd rather not complain.
2more day till I start accomplishing my first goal of the year!
Bwahah!! To grow a goatee or a beard or simply just some facial hair!!
I wonder how I would look.
The last time I didn't shave for 2-3 months and was just staying at home apart from going out on Fridays, I totally looked like some beggar who haven't bathe for like a year!


Just a short update.
I'm getting myself a new handphone in 2 days time. Still thinking whether to get a Sony Ericsson C702 or C902. Most probably C902, but im still so uncertain whether it worth my money or not.
  or   

If y'all out there got any advice or something, Hey comment on this post or drop it in my Scream Box eh!

I'm also gonna do something out of my mind next week. I'm gonna send my info to Integricity Visuals. They've some really cool videographers, editors, and photographers there. and I do mean REAlly COOL!
I've seen some of their stuff. Loved it. Yet don't know whether its God's plan for me to go into videography or not. I don't really like the job I'm doing now.
Lousy laptops they giving me. Although I'd still say the experience is priceless and the people there are quite friendly (some that includs my team of cost!! Love ya guys!) but I'm pretty must working shit.

Don't know whether its a good thing or bad, but what I know is.. that I'm not gonna stay there for long.
Alright, its Friday nights. My time of the week!! Back to some movies!!
ciao~

0 comments: