Wednesday, December 31, 2008

[Post 134] A Figment of Your Imagination 2

Today:

Didn't went to office today. So cool!! But still gotta work.
Did not expect such a environment today, everyone seems so nice. I wonder is it due to the end of the year thingy.
Anywoo, today was absolutely fun.
Had my favorite Kin Kin Pan Mee in KL, went around in Pyramid with KC, and had Wendy's for the first time.

There you go!! Although Subway is still better... yet no doubt this is worth trying. 'Cause this burger here, its awfully filling.

The real deal:
As for the real post.
Is it going to be just a figment of mine imagination?
Will I be able to reach my dream?

I'm one step closer to it. Even by achieving a fragment, or a tiny piece, it does gives me a sense of satisfaction that I'm moving to it.

Seriously, many people to think I'm crazy. Tell you what, lets see whether I am or not.
*Big Grin*

2009 Goal:
1. Get a Vid. Cam.
2. Get a car.
3. Must work till September.
4. Grow a beard.
5. Start developing my port folio.
6. Learn 3D.
7. Start finding for a girlfriend. (this I still wonder, God is this your will?)
8. In conjunction of no.6 start planning to get married in 5 years time. (I'll be ^^")
9. Start planning and saving up to go to U.S in 3 years time and Aussie in 4 years time or either way.
10. Pay more attention in achieving goal 1-6.

I'm Done!! 1 more day till 2009 people!!
*Toodles*

0 comments: