Wednesday, December 10, 2008

[Post 130] Beautiful & Magnificient

The two things in the world that is so magnificent and gorgeous are the eyes and the stars filled night sky with the moonlight shining so brightly.


The eyes are created in such a way, that it is so uniquely different from people to people. The shape, colour and the lids are so special, that it tells about the person. From the eyes, you can tell how's the person is feeling.
Its so amazing that by just looking at one's eye you're able to connect with the person.
[
metaphor]

And that's one thing I can't even comprehen. I've always wonder whether is it normal to feel weird looking into a person's eye and talk. I don't even know whether its even normal to feel nervous looking into someone's eye and talk. Doesn't matter if it's someone special or someone close or just someone, to me they're all the same.

The one thing I'd always pray for is to find that special someone, whom I'll be able to look her in the eyes and love her all my life.
[Corny, but hey a man gotta be uncool sometimes]

Always loved the night skies filled with stars. With the moon shining so brightly, and night breezing blowing in your face.
[If you're in Subang, take the MiniBus to experience them both]

Dancing under 'em, it just gives you a very calming and pleasing feeling.
You just feel so light and free, moving around under the night sky.

Sooo nice~
Anywhoo, yeah!! yo!!
I've just done something I've never done before, by experessing my mind tonight.
Here as usual, I'll present you something sooo cool!! Look at them how they control their body:


and this:

0 comments: