Friday, May 23, 2008

I think..

I so love JAPANESE FOOD!
Buwahaha.. dang.. is blogging really that tough?

I've always wonder..

Well, lets see what I've got today? Nothing much though, have been sitting infront of me lappy all these while playing games, and just messing around with me guitar.
*I think I've gotta start spicing up me life*
*really craving to do some crazy stuff*
*wonder who will join me?*
*or should I do it alone?*


Anywoo, went for worship practice today. Couldn't get much of it though, really think we need a change but just don't know what to change yet.
*especially me bloggy*

Then me advisor treat us japanese food.
*I just that's just the highlight of this whole post*

and went Giant to get some stuff for youth this sat.

Yeah, how could I ever forget.. A-Merry-Can Idol..
wow!! Cook won.. anyway, I ain't no fan of that now..

not so fun to watch haha..
Hm.. who would I side then? I kindda like Archulate's voice while I love rock&roll..
so I can't really tell who I'll like coz I really like rock&roll.. lolx

Especially this song.. soo cool..





Of cause like I said, I also like Archulate..


0 comments: