Wednesday, March 17, 2010

[Coming Soon]

Alright 'sup!
I'm back again, and this time I've grown another cm taller.
*Hoping real hard I did*


Quick update:

  1. My 3rd time buying stuff online. Isn't that just too cool to be true. And I brought my first lens.

    *uh huh... even cooler*
    Now check this out:
    Raynox HD-5050PRO, 37mm, 0.5x, Super Wide Angle Conversion Lens
    http://www.raynox.co.jp/english/video/hd5050pro/index.htm
    Yeah!! So that's me lens on the left. Black one looks cooler though but too bad that ain't selling online. Anyways, its all about the video now not just the gears.

    Beat that man.. I'll be able to capture almost everything into that tiny screen of mine.
    *Fingers crossed*
    *Hoping really hard again*
    *Please lemme be the coolest kid in town with that gear*
    lolx

  2. Alright. Secondly...... Strange.. I've been thinking for the past 2mins and yet not even a single clue on what I wanna say.

    Oh ya. Here we go. Quitting me job soon. End of June is THE DAY!!
    Yep! I'll be jobless for the next couple of months after that.

    Going in full time in videography. First stop, search and train under a sifu, whom I've not found yet.
I'm done. That sure was brain tiring!!
Will update when me gear's here.

0 comments: