Saturday, April 25, 2009

Señor Kokokgai

Señor Kokokgai está de vuelta!!
Its been awhile since Planet B-boy!! Can't stop watching.

Its like missing out on your "drug" shot of the day. Here's a quick update on yours truely:

1. Thinking really hard in getting which camcorder. There's just simply too many out there.
[More options = more complexity]

HD or SD? [Sadly, mi comp not powerful enough to edit HD video]
HDD or Mini-DV? [Record time long for HDD.]
Higher spec or higher optical zoom?
[Higher zoom can take really nice long ranged shot. Love long ranged shots but...]
Sony or Cannon? [Simply too much to think about.]


2. Learning how pop my legs. It totally ugly man. I should start capturing videos of me dancing. Haters out there!! Remember to comment when my vid is out eh. 
[Will keep y'all posted]

3. Can't wait to help CF shoot the camp promo vid. Portfolio here I come!!
[Hopefully I'll be able to get my "darling" by then!!]


Oh who's the fairest of 'em all?

0 comments: