Thursday, August 21, 2008

[Post 111] Jabbawockeez

Thought of the day:
A figment of your imagination.



Ever wonder where there's a time while walking through life,
that was so tough, and you so wanna complain,
and even so you've got no one to complain to?

That's how life is, yo!!

A quick update on me:
I'm starting class soon, in 2weeks time. Man, its like going back to school.
Having these mixed feelings already.


Currently kindda struggling whether to stay there or to travel, it'll be freaking tough for me either way.
Wanna save money for me parents, at the meantime have to pay off by the time consumed in traveling.

[What the heck?? 2-3hours to travel from here to Bukit Jalil by public transport you've gotta be kidding me! And guess what... its only 1 way.. if both ways it'll be freaking 6 hours.. I'll be wasting a quarter of my day]


Yea..its gonna be crazy... Oh, by the way..
I was suppose to apply for PTPTN for my degree... and guess what...
Lady Luck was just wasn't on my side... I can't apply PTPTN for my degree 'cause I'm a freaking diploma student!!
Man what the HECK again?!!



Anywhoo.. yep yep.. that's a lil insight of me..
Can't wait for my video of Jabbawockeez to be downloaded..

Well.. There you go.. Jabbawockeez [America's Best Dance Crew]

Shout Out: Happee Burfdey again to my really goood, old friend, and royalty Kelly Chua!!

0 comments: